Wednesday, May 21, 2008

moo-moo be so happy


The days of buying diapers are over. Our baby is no longer a "baby." "I the big boy!" he'll tell you at the very idea that he is still a baby. It's bittersweet, really. While I am happy over the moon that he no longer requires a diaper, he's the last one and it's just another milestone... The pacifier (and blanket) is his last vice and I have a feeling that it won't be long before we pull the plug on that bad habit (except the blanket ;)

During this whole process of potty training, he would tell us (at every trip to the bathroom) that "moo-moo will be so happy." Moo-moo, my mom, must have said this to him on one of his overnight trips to her house and now it stuck. For the last two months, we have been talking about how happy moo-moo will be. And even when reading Bear In The Big Blue House today, he said moo-moo will be so happy that Tutter went poop on the toilet and the same about OJ going pee. Thanks for the encouragement, moo, I hope your happy! (hee, hee.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! Moo Moo be happy. Luke is a BIG BOY. His Moo Moo loves him.

Moo...

Anonymous said...

Cool! That will make summer a little easier. What a big boy! They are growing up so fast. How do you feel about hand me down drawers? Evan just got some new ones as he's finally grown out of his size 3/4's, yes, he's a skinny 6 year old. I kind of felt funny passing them down but I hate to throw them out!

Anonymous said...

Guys dont share underware!

jD

Anonymous said...

Got it. I'll send them to the trash bin. I never know what stuff is considered acceptable hand me downs with kids. I didn't experience much of that. PT

Grace and Aria said...

Nooooo!! Jerry knows not what he says! Our underware usage for boys has doubled and we could use your hand-me downs. Trust me, I know.

We thankful for all hand-me-downs, Patty :) (zip it, Jer.)

Grace and Aria said...

underwear... I was too excited, oops. I'm a spell check girl! Is spell check one or two words? (2, apparently.)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin