Thursday, June 5, 2008

color week :: pink

So, I'm due for a photo week around here. And I've been thinking for a little while that it would be fun to have a color week and every day I will post pictures of a different color. Why not start with pink? It's a nice, happy color.







I know I said "every day", which is funny since I've only been posting about once or twice a week. But I think this is an easy enough assignment. I don't have to say much or think too much. TGIF!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Makena would love your first color for color wink! She's all pink.

Anonymous said...

I love pink! I never used to much, but there are so many great shades of pink and I feel so girly in it. I used to hate feeling girly. Now I enjoy being a girl. Fun idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin