Thursday, June 26, 2008

welcome home salad

We just returned from our vacation to Santa Cruz. It was beautiful and the weather was wonderful. We came home to smoke filled streets. yuck. California is a big mess of fires.

On the bright side, I came home to my first tomato. My dinner after too many nights of eating out: tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. It's good to be home.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lorna said...

Welcome home! :) Your dinner just screams "summer." And it's pretty, too!

Anonymous said...

Whew! I was getting tired of looking at that shoe!! Glad you had a nice smoke-free time. I'm about to flip out being trapped in the house, AGAIN with the A/C off. My tomatoes have stalled out. With no sun they are just sitting there not getting any bigger. Poor things! Amanda is asking for help with a craft so I gotta go!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Your salad looks yummy and I love the new banner.

Anonymous said...

oh, yummy...can i come over? :)

glad you're back and bloggin'!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin