I'm cheating... just a bit. I had this post in my drafts and since I'm leaving for Lake Tahoe for our MOPS retreat this morning, it's a fast way to put something new up so you don't get tired of looking at my salad. But who could ever really get sick of looking at my fabulous salad? Anyway, here is Breakaway, day 5.
Wouldn't that be fun, to have a zip line in your backyard? I would use it!
The boys were really there, too. See? Here's proof. Although Cole didn't want his picture taken. (Nice try, Grace.)
And Luke didn't either.
Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples. John 13:35




1 comment:
I love your pictures of the kiddos at Breakaway, but what I really love it your scripture for the day. That's one to remember on those days when having a loving attitude is proving to a little challenging. :)
Post a Comment