Baby Zerek has finally arrived! Rebecca's last month of pregnancy was rough - a bit of a medical mystery if you will. And for my friends and family who kept Rebecca and baby in their good thoughts and prayers, I just wanted to share this little bundle of love with you. All is wonderful and normal (as normal as can be with your third child ;)
God is good. We love you baby.




4 comments:
Awwww. I love the little curled up poses, like they can't get close enough. Cute!!! SO glad everything turned out fine.
ohhhhhh! There is nothing more precious than those wee little newborns. Nothing.
And tell her for me that the third is magic. At least for me it was. I finally loosened up and just enjoyed it all with the third.
Big CONGRATS!
He is just beautiful! Congratulations to Rebecca and her family...God is GOOD!!!
What a beautiful baby, congratulations!
Post a Comment