Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Nappers

I finally found the movie that would put both of the boys to sleep! Thomas and the Magic Railroad. Now, I haven't personally watched this movie, so I'm sorry if it's your favorite movie of all times.... but this never happens! Of course, there will be heck to pay tonight for my afternoon nappers (especially Cole.) yikes. But I did enjoy a little time to myself. I made a new blog banner and cleaned Grace's room (this was actually enjoyable because Grace is at a friend's house and her room has been a disaster.)

Now, two things you might note: 1) Yes, Luke still has a pacifier. 2) And yes, that is marker scribbled on our wall, right under the window. And it's been that way for a very long time :)


Today has been especially smokey and we've holed up inside our house. I'm praying for clean air, or a big rain storm would be nice. Hope you had a great weekend.


3 comments:

Molly said...

love your new banner!

Anonymous said...

Seen the movie. Must say that Peter Fonda has to be one of the WORST actors ever! Love the new banner. Hate the smoke! I had ash on my windshield this morning when I went to the gym. Praying for rain too! Good luck on the holed up thing.

Anonymous said...

Awe, little sweeties!
and the air...yikes. looks worse there. you guys have been in my prayers, really...i think about it all the time, cause when i look outside and want to cry i remember that it's actually worse somewhere else. wanna come down to merced?!:) not much better, but a little bit :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin