There was a shift in the winds overnight. A breeze. Windows are open :) For now we are breathing easy.
Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wasn't it exciting? The first thing I did was run around the house opening the windows this morning!!! Whew hew!!! I'm not leaving them open tonight though. I never know when it's going to come back in. Too many times we've been given false hopes and wake up in the middle of the night with the choking smoke in the house and close up all the windows again.
3 comments:
Wasn't it exciting? The first thing I did was run around the house opening the windows this morning!!! Whew hew!!! I'm not leaving them open tonight though. I never know when it's going to come back in. Too many times we've been given false hopes and wake up in the middle of the night with the choking smoke in the house and close up all the windows again.
We are truly blessed today! It's been enjoyable to be outside for the first time in...jeez, I can't even remember how long it's been!
I love your blog and your pictures and you! :-) Wish we had had more time today. Not sure where you went.... but good to see you!
Merri
Post a Comment