So, it goes without saying, that it does our hearts good that all three of our children love the ocean. It's 100 percent entertainment at the beach. And as I sat on a blanket watching them play without fighting and bickering, I knew this was the best kind of vacation ever. The one where mom can sit back and relax and the children are all playing happily. Now, don't get me wrong, our entire vacation wasn't like that, but it was enough to recharge my batteries. (And the drive home was enough to make me batty again, but let's not focus on that.)
Sorry, I just couldn't help it.... Sand in the booty!! Hope it makes you smile (or cringe.) Whatever the case may be! Hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July :)




5 comments:
lets go back!
jD
Ooh. Ditto on all ocean sentiments. Aren't we lucky to live so close to it? Can't wait til August!!! We're going to try to go. Unless someone wants our house. PLEASE! Yeehaw! Cute pictures.
I feel you on the beach! Those are my dreams as well. Unfortunately the beach towns in Texas are ick. I'm thinking Oregon! Where would you go?
Try bighugelabs for your mosaic. Quick and easy!
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/
I like Northern or Central California beaches. Capitola near Santa Cruz would be nice :)
But I would visit you in Oregon, Jade!!
We're renting my former boss' house in Bodega for my b-day...I couldn't think of anything else I really wanted to do for the big 4-0 other than watch my boys romp on the beach, take them fishing, fly a kite and maybe eat some lobster while smelling the salt air. I'll take Maine lobster by the Pacific ocean...no problem! Thanks for posting this beautiful pix!!!
Post a Comment