Thanks for leaving a comment on my one year blog anniversary! The winner of my giveaway is... Paper Dolls For Boys!! Luke drew the name and it is blurry and upside down, but that's what it says, friends. And in case you wanted to know what Paper Dolls for Boys said about fair food, she would probably try anything, but not a turkey leg. I can't say I've ever ordered a turkey leg (other than at Thanksgiving!) And she's braver than I... I know I would not try "anything." Not even close. But I like knowing what other people have tried. So, thanks for telling me about all your fair food favorites.
Oh, and can anyone tell me why my entire blog is suddenly in italics? Has this happened to anyone else? Weird.




4 comments:
Blogspot does that sometimes...and sometimes I don't notice it until I publish. You can go back and undo it...but I kina like the italics!! Once I used a smaller font, only to publish a recipe in micro shrunk font, everyone commented the recipe sounded good, but they could not read it!
I like the italics. It makes me feel extra special! Tell Luke thanks for picking me! I just sent you my info.
And I was probably exaggerating. I wouldn't try "anything" just anything sugary is probably more like it.
Cheers,
Tracey
Weird, but you should be able to pick your font style for each individual post. Do you remember what the last thing you posted was before this happened??
I would say you have some rogue html in there somewhere...?
Blogger has a help area and there is a lot of info on fonts and problems with them. You may want to browse it and see if something sounds familiar.
http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help
Post a Comment