Thursday, August 7, 2008

News Flash!!!!

This just in, Marjorie fell on a bottle and cut her hand and foot. She had to get some stitches and a big band aid on her foot. She was on a school tour and so that all eliminates your first question(there was no drinking involved).

She is in good spirits and expects to make a full recovery. Good news is she doesn't have to feel guilty about not doing the dishes. Bad news is she can only use the excuse for about 10 days and then the stitches come out. Then what?? Oh and she is not slowing down behind the shutter.
jD


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh noooooo..... Marjorie! And on a field trip. You poor thing. Hope it feels better soon! Sorry I can't come over and help you out... I'll get back to you on the Italy info! Been there a couple of times!! ;)

Grace and Aria said...

OK, so here's the story...
I was at the school helping put together 1st day of school packets and G and I also took a little tour of the campus (new school this year). Grace was drinking an Izzo soda from the Bucks and I was carrying the glass bottle to throw it away. I tripped going up the stairs (bad, bad flip flops) and was holding the glass bottle when I put my hand down to catch myself. And somehow cut my toe in the process (bad flip flops.) Moral of the story, be careful wearing flip flops!! And don't buy your children drinks in glass bottles. :) Marjorie

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeek! are you ok? yes, bad flip flops...and i LIVE in flip flops...may have to rethink that...

p.s...i think you could milk the dishes thing for alot longer than 10 days... :)

Lorna said...

I'm cringing just ready this! OUUUUUCHHHHHH!!!!!

That's beautiful portrait of you, though, band-aid and all! I can see this in a gallery.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is a lovely portrait. Enjoy your break from dishes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin