Sooooooo..... I realized that I have much to do to catch up with my summer blogging. Such as our garden that we have been enjoying. I like to take my camera down in the morning sometimes and snap some pics while it's cool from the early morning breeze and wet from our sprinklers. And quiet because the kids are watching Curious George (love PBS kids!)
My goal is to finish up summer blogging with a bang. There will be plenty of pool pictures and Popsicles (well, maybe not Popsicles - I don't think I have any pictures of that, to tell you the truth.) But mentally, I feel the need to pay summer it's respect. I'm much to harsh on it, when I really do enjoy evenings in our backyard; swimming and watering and hanging clothes. Good stuff.




4 comments:
I missed much too much of the summer enjoyment this year. I guess we'll have to make up for it next year. I think I'll start by planning on not cleaning anything for the entire month of June in 09!!! It feels like that's all I did this year and now I'm shoving it all into little boxes and really dislike being homeless!!!
Look at your bounty! I, too, can't wait for fall. Makena starts preschool for the first time this fall. I ordered her nap mat yesterday and can't wait for her to go! I think she's ready!
fall is a family favorite here, too. the kids are already asking when we can go to the pumpkin patch...as soon as it opens, i say. and believe me, we're there just about everyday for the whole month of october. :)
M.
Glad that you are doing well with your injury. I think you should wait a good 30-days before your injured hand is exposed to dish water. You want to be certain that it has healed enough to avoid any chance of infection!!! Besides, I'm sure that Jerry does a nice job cleaning the dishes ;)
Love
cousin Terry XO
Post a Comment