Happy Birthday to my dear and wonderful husband, Jerry!
I'm finding myself speechless to find the right words to express a heartfelt birthday wish to the love of my life. Jerry is a great dad, a hard worker, and anyone who knows us would know that I am one spoiled wife. He is truly one in a million. He fixes me dinner AND makes me laugh!
God has blessed us beyond belief. It gives me such joy to know that I have this life to live with you, Jerry. Holding hands through this crazy journey of parenting and beyond. I love you.I'm finding myself speechless to find the right words to express a heartfelt birthday wish to the love of my life. Jerry is a great dad, a hard worker, and anyone who knows us would know that I am one spoiled wife. He is truly one in a million. He fixes me dinner AND makes me laugh!
We love you. Happy Birthday.




4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jerry! Just one question, who's cooking dinner tonight? :)
Happy birthday, Jerry. You're a great nephew.
U. Don
Happy Birthday!
A day late as always, and I don't have small children at home (no excuses for me....)
know this is nontheless heartfelt
Happy Birthday Cuz.
Love
Terry
PS I love that you spoil M :)
Post a Comment