Wednesday, September 3, 2008

it's me




I had to post a picture of me with straight hair. It may never happen again...
I got my hair cut (all of them) and my hair-dresser straightened my hair. Of course, the day after, it's back to my curls. But for one day, it was fun to have straight hair with a little "flip."

I was reading this post over on Paper Dolls for Boys about her recent hair cut, and I must say, if you need a little bit of entertainment, then you must check it out. Funny stuff. And since I've nothing funny to say, then go read Tracey's hair mishap. We've all had a bad hair cut, so I'm sure you can relate.

Have a great hair day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look LOVELY! I think you could pull off just about any hairstyle! :)

That is exactly the look I was going for!!! Instead I now look like Dora the Explorah.

Thanks for the shout out.
Cheers,
Tracey

Molly said...

oh my goodness. you look so cute! i don't think i've ever seen you with your hair straight! don't you just love a good style?

TerryAnn said...

M
Your hair looks great! Wouldn't it be fun to have someone come to our house to do our hair everyday.

Love ~ Terry
Hugs to everyone for me :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin