My how time flies. I can't believe that our girl is seven. When Grace was little (say 2 or so...) I wondered what she would be like. I imagined what her interests would be and how her personality would emerge. Surely my Barney watching, singing and dancing little one would soon fall into reality a little bit. My over-imaginative sweet girl would change, sadly.
The good news is that our Gracie is still the same girl. We've moved on from Barney to Hannah and Jana (Jana Alayra if you don't know, is a wonderful Christian artist that has some great children's concert videos.) And her imagination is still wild. Grace and her brothers were playing spy kids today and it was fun to watch them and listen to the crazy things they were coming up with. Who knew that a toy cell phone could do so many wonderful things!
Grace still "teaches" her pretend classes, it's just that now she goes in her room and closes the door instead of "teaching" in the living room where we could peek in and smile at how cute she was. And she loves to teach her brothers things. Such as the guitar, which she just received as a birthday gift and doesn't know how to play yet. Although she does play a mean C chord!
We love you Grace. Oh, how you have changed our life... and touched so many other lives. Happy Birthday, G! Many blessings, sweet girl.




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Grace!
I love that picture. Gotta have one.
Moo
Beautiful girl....I still remember the day she was born. What an angel she is...
Post a Comment