Wednesday, September 10, 2008

show and tell

As promised, here is the show and tell of our weekend (the condensed version.) The birthday was fun times. This was our first kid party without the parents and siblings, etc. and I really enjoyed her "friends" party. It was a lot easier, too. I wasn't as stressed - ten girls won't notice if my house isn't perfectly cleaned (hmmm, what does this say about me?) But it felt really relaxed, it was like a giant play date!

Grace's first soccer game: check. (They lost, but it was fun anyways.)


Grape picking out at Jerry's parents house and the crush: check.
(Oh, and I won't pretend that I helped with any of the grape happenings. That was all Jerry.)

Cole had his first day back to preschool this week. He barely said goodbye to me. It's old hat to him now.
And Luke gave himself a little shiner yesterday while in a wrestling match with the hose. (??) I don't know how it happened.

Leaving for camping tomorrow... so have a great weekend, friends!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin