Sunday, September 14, 2008

spirit


Something happens around that two year old mark, and every one of my children have been completely fascinated with horses. I still love to sit and watch the movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron with whoever still wants to watch the wild horses of the west. So, needless to say, that when Luke fell asleep watching Spirit on his horse pillow, with his (used to be Grace's, then it was Cole's) stuffed animal horse, I ran to get the camera. How sweet is he? (Aren't your children always the sweetest when they are sleeping?)

Now my memories of watching Spirit with each child is forever remembered by these photos.


It really is a fantastic movie with all the action and drama that a story about wild horses in the wild west could ever want. And the music is fantastic! Luke's favorite song is "Get off of my back." He goes crazy when it comes on and any time there is play with horses or I give him a piggy back ride, he sings an angry, "get off of my back!" "Yee-haw cowboy!!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those photos are too sweet for words. There is something about sleeping children that is so wonderful (okay, there are actually loads of things that are great about sleeping kids but you know what I mean)!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin