Maybe I'll actually get our camping pictures downloaded sometime soon... that will be my final installment about Summer. Because right now I am all about Fall. My favorite season... when it's cool enough (sometimes) to wrap up in a blanket like a baby.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
switching gears
Time to switch gears, from monster trucks and rock stars to beautiful, perfect babies. Or one baby in particular, Baby Zereck. I had an opportunity to do a little photo shoot last week of baby Z. So, I thought I would show you what I've been working on lately (one of the things.)
Maybe I'll actually get our camping pictures downloaded sometime soon... that will be my final installment about Summer. Because right now I am all about Fall. My favorite season... when it's cool enough (sometimes) to wrap up in a blanket like a baby.
Maybe I'll actually get our camping pictures downloaded sometime soon... that will be my final installment about Summer. Because right now I am all about Fall. My favorite season... when it's cool enough (sometimes) to wrap up in a blanket like a baby.
Labels:
Friends,
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
thanks for taking these pics of my "last baby"....i will cherish them always....
Post a Comment