Monday, September 22, 2008

Summer was...

Alright, I'm not quite done with the "summer was" game. So, I continue to play by myself.

Summer was eventful, as in summer "events." The summer concert series where we went to see our dear friend Stacie perform, was my favorite. Grace made signs to take (all her idea.) And the kids were so excited to see Aunt Stacie sing.


Since Aunt Stacie is a "rock star", she ranks pretty high on Grace's list of the coolest people ever. And look at those shoes, how can you argue with that! Way back when, Stacie lived with Jerry and I, and for a while and we could actually share shoes (Stacie and I - not Jerry.) Life was good.... But everything must come to an end. And after I had children, my shoe size has since gone up an entire size. Humph.

Even the boys had a blast, dancing/wrestling. Thank goodness for outdoor events!


OK, then there was this guy... Camera Guy on his custom scooter. Strange or fantastic? I can't decide. But it's very interesting, that's for sure!

OH, and don't forget to go to Stacie Eakes and the Superfreakes to take a listen! I love her song, Symphony. I hope you do, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi marjorie!
looks like you've had a lovely summer. :) hope your Fall will be just as nice!!
have a beautiful day :)

Anonymous said...

I think Jerry would look hot in those shoes! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin