Tuesday, October 28, 2008
it's starting
Last week we received all these catalogs in ONE day. Do they all agree on the day to bombard you or does one place send all catalogs? I was just wondering.
Needless to say, they were either stashed (because I love to look at them - a bad habit) or thrown away. The one catalog that Cole asked if he could look at had all three children begging for random, crazy toys. At bed time, I quickly disposed of the culprit and I haven't heard a peep about it since.
On another note, it's been quiet on my blog lately... I'm still here. Just busy. Hope your enjoying these days.
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Aww, man! Since we moved I'm not getting all of those! I'm only getting the Better Homes and Gardens that I changed the address on. I am getting a full supply of voting packets. They send me a new one every couple of days since we reregistered at this address. I'd rather have the magazines...
I bet they print them at the same place. I have an addiction to looking at them too...
Post a Comment