Hi, there. I am here in my house alone. Alone in quiet. I can't tell you how much I needed this quiet to clear out my mind. Every thing's been on overdrive lately. Much chatter of ideas and getting things done and now I can breathe. At least for a moment, until Jerry returns with the boys and the bus drops off Grace with her pleas for playing and how starving she is!
With this peaceful moment, I am going to stay quiet for the time being. But please go and read this story. This single mother of three has something worthwhile to say. It left me choked up and happy all at the same time. Peace.





2 comments:
Good story! I found my moment of quiet yesterday by going to bed at 8pm. Is that pathetic or what?
Thank you for linking to my blog. I am glad you enjoyed it.
Post a Comment