This is one of the things that has been occupying my time. I have been crocheting (is that a word?) This hat was a baby shower gift for my cousin, Jen. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby Ryleigh in November. Too bad my hat is a little big and probably won't fit until she's about two.
This yarn was so soft and fluffy. It was fun to work with something different. I have a skein of green, too. Hmmmm... I also finished Luke's hat from last winter and started another project. It's finally the time of year when I can snuggle into the couch and crochet. Maybe I'll even make something other than a hat!
All this crocheting arose the need for a bag to keep my projects in. And Grace just happened to get this really cute bag for her birthday. Molly made it and it's super cute! It was just hanging in Grace's closet - unused! How could I resist?
I promise to take good care of it and to return it as soon as she wants it back. But for now, Grace hasn't even said anything.
Oh, and look at the inside... isn't that the cutest pocket for picks!? Hey, pocket for picks - that sounds like pick pocket. Kinda like how I stole Grace's bag.
By the way, guitar for sale... 3/4 size and brand new - hardly ever played! (just kidding. sorta.)




3 comments:
i'm glad to see the guitar bag being put to good use :)
Cute hat! I love the ribbon. Did I know she was pregnant? I don't remember that for some reason.
It's hard to keep kids motivated with a musical instrument. They treat them like toys and lose interest after a while. I have to constantly push Amanda to continue with the piano. I worry she'll resent my pushing some day. Just one of many things I'm sure I'll feel guilty about for the next 20 years! She enjoys playing, just not the amount of work it takes to learn it.
I love the little hat that you crocheted!
Post a Comment