Sunday, October 5, 2008

a quick note

to me. It was a sweet weekend. Another year older, and I'm so blessed to have a wonderful family. Hope your weekend was fun, too!

** On another note **

I know it's been short and sweet around my blog lately, but it's all I've got... Something is better than nothing, right?
Life is good, but I can't seem to find the time to fit it all in! It's my favorite time of year, too (have I mentioned that before?) I've been busy baking and crocheting - taking the kids on bike rides. I've taken a lot of pictures in the last week, so stay tuned for that. TTFN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday my dear sweet friend! :) So glad to know you.

Anonymous said...

I've been finding it hard to catch up online as well, that's why I missed this post...happy belated birthday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin