Thursday, November 27, 2008

news flash:

Grace got her hair cut.... really cut! She wanted an "A Line" and didn't flinch once about getting so much cut. I, on the other hand, was sitting on the bench in the salon (far away) talking myself through the whole thing. Good thing I had my latest crochet project to keep myself occupied while her hair was falling to the ground. I really wanted to go over and say "are you sure?" "Maybe we should work our way up to having short hair." But then I decided to let her have this decision with out my input. It's only hair after all. And if she cries, we'll deal with it.

Grace had brought her friend, Avery, with her and the two were busy chatting it up like a day at the salon was a weekly event. Even when the gal shaved her neck, Grace wasn't worried. The girl has more guts than I do... maybe I could learn a thing or two from her. Actually, I'm sure I could.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! She looks great. Will be anxious to se her tomorrow.
U. Don

Kristen said...

oh, M! I love it! and I love your description of it...you are too funny! :) Kristen

Patty T said...

Cute, cute, cute! It's hard to see happen but isn't it nice and FAST in the morning when there aren't any knots in it??? Wew hew! Love it! Aunt P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin