:: The last fleeting moments of fall. I love fall color and I fear that the trees are starting to look more brown than vibrant shades of red, orange and purple.
:: Quiet moments when I remember to live in the moment and to be thankful for everything.
:: Not so quiet moments with my children.
:: My wonderful and encouraging husband.
:: The health and love of our parents.
:: Our new "refurbished" computer. (Ya-hoo!)
"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever. To Him who alone does great wonders, His love endures forever." Psalm 136:1-4




4 comments:
Great post! I love the pictures. Have a happy Thanksgiving.
I love reading lists of things people are thankful these days...it is so wonderful to read words of gratitude and think about what I am thankful for, too. Have a wonderful holiday week.
Love your pictures! Got your comment on my blog! I drafted these posts awhile back but just "published" them yesterday. Guess the original date stuck! Don't give up on me...I'll get with the program..eventually! haha!
Love you!! See you Saturday! Remind me Saturday to send you the pix if I forget. And hey, I need to get the pix you took at my b-day from you, too. For my blog (hahaha!!!).
You still have leaves on your trees??? Ours are all naked, yup, nothin but the bark showing.
Really like your photos ~~ do you do weddings? ;)
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving
Love
Terry
Post a Comment