Tuesday, November 18, 2008

three for tea

This is what some of our weekend looked like. I love when my children get along together and can find some common ground. Sunday after church it was a tea party. Usually we come home and before we get out of the car everyone starts whining about playing with friends. For some magical reason, they got home and began to play together without a word about anyone else. Ahhhh...

Grace wasn't too old to have a tea party.



And the boys actually played along without spilling or breaking anything. But truth be known, they will do almost anything to play and get the attention of big sissy. It seems that Grace is always at school or Girl Scouts or playing with friends. We all miss her and enjoy a spot of tea when possible. Grace is home from school today (fever last night, but looking not so sick now ;) and the boys are enjoying a day with their sister before she's up and running again tomorrow.

So get out the tea set for some good family fun!

3 comments:

Patty T said...

Amanda's tea pot got a crack in it when we were moving. I haven't said anything yet. I'd like to try to find another one like it. It was the only casualty from the move. It's funny how no matter how young they are for some reason they know they are supposed to use their manners when drinking out of tea cups.

Lorna said...

I am supposed to be getting ready for Sheila's visit...but I'm getting caught up instead. Back to blogging!

Kristin & Brian said...

Hi this is Kristin, Brian Dolley's wife. I found you on Terrys page. I'll be sure to show Brian your page. We are living in Guam and have an 8.5 month old son Hunter.
~Kristin~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin