I felt a little bad, because we drank their hot chocolate, rode their "horse", found the prize horse shoe...
watched their Christmas movie and then did not find the tree we wanted. (Jerry's picky like that.) BUT I highly recommend this lot to anyone coming up to the Auburn area. We spent a good amount of time playing there last year, too.
And I'm not kidding about the horse.




6 comments:
hmmm. we have some metal sawhorses that george would love to get rid of. i'm thinking a nice round log in the middle, a head and a rope might just make a good giddy-up.
Well, all you need to do is show the photo to Papa Floyd and I'm sure some he'll whip up to the barn and start sawing, hammering, nailing...and voila! Horse!
Well, all you need to do is show the photo to Papa Floyd and I'm sure some he'll whip up to the barn and start sawing, hammering, nailing...and voila! Horse!
Jerry can make that right???
We get our tree there every year! I like that they have each tree in water. We usually find our tree in less than 5 minutes every year. I guess I'm not picky like that...I'm the one with the oinking Christmas pig though, remember? It also helps that the space we have for the tree isn't that big so I'm limited in the size of tree we can get.
You'll find your perfect tree.
Rick and I just went out today and got our -- a bit covered in ice, but we are supposed to hit 50 degrees tomorrow ~~ crazy weather.
Hope your children get their horse -- it looks like the best kind (doesn't require food) hee hee.
Thanks for the many pictures -- we can enjoy childs play through your family (I miss not having little ones around sometimes)
Love
Terry
Post a Comment