Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Please vote in the comments section...

by Jerry ("Blog Boy")

Do you think that Jade aka chikaustin should vacation in Lake Tahoe this winter with me and my family??

Yes the Dolley's always have good wine and food.
or
All of thee above

You all have 2 choices to vote. Pick one!


*** a note from Marjorie ***
Sometimes when I'm not home, my dear husband hijacks the blog - you never know what he will say! This is one of those times ;)
*** a note from Jerry***
Sometimes Marjorie... well we will leave it at that.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are cracking me up! Even though no one has voted yet... We'll have to see how the votes weigh in. ;) But by those pictures, I would think YES!

APRIL said...

I vote yes to Tahoe with Jade! She is the funniest person you could possibly surround yourself with!!!

Jerry said...

Well then its settled! Even if Marjorie and I vote no the tie goes to the runner and thats Jade. She voted yes so I will see you in a couple months. Snow should be deep!!

Grace and Aria said...

Jerry, you always have to have the last word!

Jade,
I vote yes, too!!!

APRIL said...

I actually meant funniest and FUNNEST is funnest a word? It looks funny! ENJOY!

APRIL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorna said...

Is it too late to vote? It's a definite yes. Any vacation with my brother will leave you overflowing with...

awesome food
delicious wine and...
much laughter.

Your side will ache and your stomach will feel like it wants to burst. All good.

Just watch him when he busts out a camera. His photo record of the event will looking nothing like Marjorie's! :)

Anonymous said...

It be no point. [url=http://cgi1.ebay.fr/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=acheter_levitra_ici_1euro&acheter-levitra]levitra[/url] I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. I can defend the position.

Anonymous said...

For various years Get Viagra Detract from Pharmaceutics has been recognizable all of a add up to unequalled online pharmaceutics suppliers and customers nearly http://ipod-playlist.com/ buy Cialis now the world.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

il Arrive encore plus gaiement :) [url=http://www.ci2s.org]achat cialis sur internet[/url] Bravo, votre phrase sera utile cialis

Anonymous said...

Je demande pardon qu'est intervenu... Chez moi la situation semblable. Nous examinerons. http://runfr.com/tag/cialis-generique cialis generique cialis generique

Anonymous said...

Excusez que je vous interromps, je veux exprimer aussi l'opinion. cialis http://runfr.com/acheter-cialis cialis 20mg pas cher acheter viagra cialis

Anonymous said...

Mais les variantes sont possibles encore ? cialis http://runfr.com/tag/20mg cialis 20mg achat cialis generique

Anonymous said...

http://www.jejubit.net/cgi_bin/read.cgi?board=FREE_BOARD&y_number=13577&nnew=2
http://www.annalsofpsychotherapy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=145177&p=288627
http://www.shahbui.com/support/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69106&p=91549

Blog Widget by LinkWithin