Jerry and his boys... oh, it does a mama's heart good to see them together.
This song by Rodney Atkins is the best. It reminds me of my boys (all three of them!) It gets me a little choked up, actually. Just picture Jerry, Cole and Luke piled into Jerry's old Chevy pickup (I need to get a picture of that!) Oh, and including the McDonald's (to my dismay.) enjoy..."Watching You"




6 comments:
Thank goodness there no bombs dropped that time someone hit the back of the truck. If I recall Luke might have dropped a french fry!
Your truck is a magnet for accidents! Good thing it barely leaves a mark on your truck. I feel sorry for the several people who have run into you. Their cars don't fare quite as well.
And no worries... if Luke drops a fry - he'll find it and eat it later! ;P
My kids love that song. It was pretty cute seeing the backs of their 3 blonde heads heading out of my driveway the other day in his truck.
Now my kids like to discuss WHICH 4 letter word they said. They say, "I know what word it was, I know how to spell it, ect. ect." Proud moments in the car...
love photos of daddy with their offspring. beautiful!
Chevy? really..... did no one stray to the FORD label.
My youngest would fit right in -- Mike likes the Chevy and drives the Avalache (I still don't understand how that happened)
hee hee hee
Bonjour I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific made forum!
I was sure this is a nice way to introduce myself!
Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/Homepage/new-years-party-supplies.html]new years Party Supplies[/url].
Post a Comment