My dear friend and fellow blogger, Jade, has come up with a great idea that I'm so excited to tell you about. But it's best explained by Jade and her first post on her new site; Craft Hope. "Craft Hope is a faith-based, love inspired project designed to share handmade crafts with those less fortunate. It is our hope to combine our love for crafting and desire to help others into a project to make a difference around the world."
The first project is sewing (need to learn to do that, right away!) these beautiful pillow case dresses. I'm assured these are easy to make ;) Or there are bandanna shorts for the boys that can be made.
The first project is collecting dresses and shorts for children in a shelter in Mexico and an orphanage in Brazil. On my sidebar you will find Craft Hope - go there to learn more and sign up to make a dress or lots of dresses to bless those less fortunate.
"Two are better than one, because together they are more effective. If one falls down, the other can help him up." Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
** photo from Jade, at Craft Hope **




2 comments:
yay!!! thanks for joining me in this journey marjorie. you are such a blessing in my life.
Sadly, I can't even get my own projects done. Too much fabric, not enough time! Good luck! I saw her post and thought it was a fantastic idea.
Post a Comment