And then, the thing of all things... to ride in the parade with his big brother's team. What a big boy and so independent! I won't pretend that it didn't give me a little bit of anxiety, but it was worth it. It actually took a bit of courage on my part to let my three year old have this adventure without me.
I just finished my bible study today, from the book 'No More Jellyfish, Chickens, or Wimps.' "Our children learn far more about courage from our behavior than our words." Paul Coughlin
I'm still reading the book and seriously considering these ideas and thoughts. Some things are easier said than done, but one look at that happy face and suddenly courage comes.




4 comments:
Cute pics...I love your little boy's shirt.
Like the quote says, "Actions speak louder than words!" Children learn so much from us.
Love you, Lukey! You look awesome in your Boston cap!
I need to read that book! :)
I saw Cole in the parade but not Luke. I guess I wasn't expecting to see him so maybe I didn't "look" for him. Too cute!
Wow! he looks like his dad for sure.
Post a Comment