So, if you were wondering where I have been, (all four of you ;) it's in the land of sickness. Hoping to return to the land of the living soon!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
s-i-c-k
My little "cheerleader" is not feeling so good lately. Strep Throat is the culprit. It's been a long week and every day I think it's going to be better (like go to school better.) But it's very slow going. Say a prayer for her if you would. I know she is anxious to be better and get back to her normal routine of school and playing with friends.
So, if you were wondering where I have been, (all four of you ;) it's in the land of sickness. Hoping to return to the land of the living soon!
So, if you were wondering where I have been, (all four of you ;) it's in the land of sickness. Hoping to return to the land of the living soon!
Labels:
G is for Grace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I will pray for your sweetie...(and mommy too- )
Post a Comment