But I can feel a change coming on... the kids are swarming with summer excitement. School is ending and swimming is in full force. Field trips and parties galore!
It's right around the corner. I can see the it! Sleeping in and staying up late, time with friends and family, barbecues and campfires... Memorial Day weekend gives you just a little taste of that freedom.
And thank you to the service people who protect our freedoms. God bless America.
Hope your Memorial Day weekend was blessed, friends.




4 comments:
such a lovely post...and so true! we had a nice (busy) Memorial Day...can't wait to be done moving!
Gorgeous pictures! and such a sweet post.
lovely! i had poppies on my back porch and the texas sun fried them to a crisp. sad. :( they are my favorite flower...
I love flowers -- each and every one of them :)
thanks for the pretty pictures to enjoy.
Post a Comment