Saturday, May 23, 2009

a new chapter

Cole is officially a preschool graduate... and so ready for Kindergarten. We talk about it almost daily. Seems as if lately he's ready to tackle just about anything you put in his path. This last year has meant changes by leaps and bounds for Cole. It's really one of the greatest joys as a parent to watch your child overcome their fears and hit the ground running (that's the only way I can describe it.)

We are all so proud of you and excited about the new adventures that await you.

Here's the big question... Is preschool ready for Luke? Jerry's Aunt Cathy jokes about people having their "horns" out. (OK, often she has said this about me.) I thought she would enjoy this shot of Luke that actually looks like he has horns!


So congrats to Cole, and here's to a new chapter in our book! A new chapter for both of our boys.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations, Cole on your graduation!

Jade said...

oh goodness! he looks so cute and so grown up. it's all going too fast!!

Patty T said...

Cole has changed so much in the past year. I bet kindergarten will be so much fun for him. How exciting! Will preschool be ready for Luke you say? Well, I bet he'll teach them a thing or two. I can't believe it's time for him to go!

Rick and Terry said...

Well done Cole!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin