ooh! Raspberries! If you have anymore plants that need to be dug up this Fall due to overpopulation let me know! The plants Jerry gave me last Fall are still very small and very alive, but I can see wanting more of them! So far only 2 little red berries that I ran to and hoarked down before the kids could see them...was that wrong?
Lovely Marj! It is amazing how the small things help us appreciate creation! I loved the tour of your yard and seeing your towering raspberry bushes! How's the garden coming? Is has not been hot enough for my tomatoes to ripen! :)
3 comments:
Just beautiful!
ooh! Raspberries! If you have anymore plants that need to be dug up this Fall due to overpopulation let me know! The plants Jerry gave me last Fall are still very small and very alive, but I can see wanting more of them! So far only 2 little red berries that I ran to and hoarked down before the kids could see them...was that wrong?
Lovely Marj! It is amazing how the small things help us appreciate creation! I loved the tour of your yard and seeing your towering raspberry bushes! How's the garden coming? Is has not been hot enough for my tomatoes to ripen! :)
Post a Comment