This is an ode to our 2009 raspberries. Soon they will be gone and we can look back fondly and dream about next year's harvest.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
raspberry mornings
Every morning we sneak outside, in ones or twos... We pick our daily raspberries; the perfect breakfast treat. Sometimes we find there are so many ready that we need a bowl to harvest. This bowl then sits on the counter and frankly, doesn't last very long.
This is an ode to our 2009 raspberries. Soon they will be gone and we can look back fondly and dream about next year's harvest.
This is an ode to our 2009 raspberries. Soon they will be gone and we can look back fondly and dream about next year's harvest.
Labels:
G is for Grace,
Gardening,
Get In My Belly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
one word. jealous.
I cannot wait for our raspberries: One Month! Daily raspberries picked fresh are divine!
Fresh raspberries - my favourite!! Thank you for sharing.
That is how we feel about our blueberries. We now have 5 bushes..but they are all in their infancy. But we have got a great first year. Next year we will be sick! Enjoy!
I want some! Our family used to have a whole row of raspberry bushes - and it was always a wonderful summer treat to go out and eat, er, I mean pick them. I miss doing that. Enjoy a few for me!
Merri C
I found you through the CWO blogroll. I just read another blog discussing berry picking! I love your pictures!!!
I'll bet that they are nice and sweet too!!!
Still raining in Maine and my strawberries are rotting on the vine :(
Good news is that your blueberries look great! they seem to like this wet weather (so far....)
Post a Comment