Here's the best part (bragging on my hubby a little), I asked for this one evening last week and the next day when I got home from some errands, poof! Ask and you shall receive. He's so awesome. Thanks, Jerry!! And while I'm showing off his talents, I must add that our new copper backpack holder matches our railing for our stairs perfectly.
By the way, you might have noticed that my camera backpack took up a place... I was just kidding around. That would be Luke's spot, for sure. And he'll be sure to tell you about it, too.




3 comments:
Amanda has the same backpack...and the same problem! Good idea! Evan went with the digicamo instead of the one that Cole has. Love LL Bean backpacks and lunchboxes!!!
Looks Great Marj~ :)
I don't think I have ever seen a stair rail cooler than that one.
Post a Comment