Tuesday, September 1, 2009

first day of preschool

The first day of preschool for Luke was pretty uneventful. He's spent the last two years dropping of big brother, so he knew the routine. Went in, found his name, shook his teacher's hand, got his name tag and found a seat at circle time. Thanks mom and dad... see you in three hours!



Um, okay. Have fun, Lukey!

Now you want to know my secret? Every day when I go to pick him up, I half forget it's going to be Luke and not Cole (and so does the teacher!) It's a little weird... this growing up thing. I remember when I used to have babies. I dreamed about this day, and now I dream about when they were babies.

2 comments:

Patty T said...

What a cutie! Even his horns were smoothed down! Although Aunt Patty likes his horns...

Rick and Terry said...

I know what you mean about the wishing part (babies, school age, babies). It's hard to stay in the present sometimes and they do grow up way fast!!! My baby is going to be 24 this fall (Yikes!!!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin