Thursday, October 15, 2009

enjoying our days

The weather has made a change for the better (I LOVE fall.) I want to drink it up (hot apple cider), soak it up (warm rays of sun on a cool, crisp day), and enjoy every minute.

It's quiet around these parts... I know. Combined with lots of things on my plate this time of year, I'm enjoying visiting with friends (such as my friend's little guy seen here), snuggling by the fire, reading lots of children's books, watching the rain, field trips, soccer games and all the things that I love about Fall. It hasn't left much time for updating here on my blog.

There's just not enough time in a day to fit it all in... so much I want to do and need to do and every night I go to bed with a long list still in my head of things to accomplish the next day. Does anyone else feel this way?

But the most fulfilling and important ways I can find to fill my days involve family and friends and enjoying life. It's a balance for sure. That's what I find myself doing every day - finding that perfect balance.

Enjoying our days... hope you are, too!


1 comment:

Rick and Terry said...

YES, ohhhh yes! much to do all the time -- I make lists that never get completed all the time! The balance thing is very tricky but it sounds like you are very skilled at it :) Excellent example for your children because they are always watching us you know.....

Enjoy your Fall to the fullest!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin