We picked a lot of lemons at Great Grandma's house. Luke and I squeezed and squeezed. Mommy and Lukie time... we have a lot of that right now. Just have to make sure we turn our lemons into lemonade ;)
Makes my mouth water just looking at his lemonade, because I know how sour it was. But it sure is fun to make your own!
We need a lemon tree.




4 comments:
Freshly squeezed lemons...delicious! I think I feel a craving coming on.
Aww, I miss our lemon tree. Well, our old lemon tree. The new one is about 2 feet tall and DIDN'T do well in the snow. We're actually waiting to see if it comes back this Spring. Makes me want to make lemon squares, lemon chicken, lemonade...yum!
Our neighbors have a tree that hangs over our fence a bit. I love picking the ones on our side. Unfortunately, due to very bad pruning, there is nary a lemon so far. :o(
Love the lemon pics!
Post a Comment