I remember Grace singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to him in the hospital. And then I remember bringing Cole home and Grace promptly sneezing on him before we even got him out of the car seat. Ha, haa... Let the fun begin!
So sweet this boy is, in his thinking and caring of others. We are blessed by you, Cole, and so thankful to God for giving us the privilege to love, nurture and teach you every day.
This weekend was full of fun Birthday happenings. So needless to say, more Birthday coming up here later this week. Have a great Monday!





2 comments:
happy birthday cole!!!
Aww, seem like just yesterday he was tiny. He's always been a quiet one towards me, but the times he does talk to me, (like at Grandma's house during the week when he's visiting and no one is around and I happen to be there)I cherish. Of course with him in school I don't see him there. He's a thinker, that one. Love you Cole!
Post a Comment