In the translation from our life to my blog, I'm afraid I've left out one big turn of events. Luke has refused to go to preschool. Sure, we could have made him - and at times, we did. But fighting with Luke is one of my least favorite things to do. The boy is headstrong. If you say the sky is blue, he might just say it's green. I must save my energy for fighting about things like eating dinner and computer usage. Besides, it seems as if our sweet boy just wants to be at home with us more.
So, he is home... unless he has a play day at one of his grandparent's house, Luke is right by our side, right where he wants to be. School will wait and too soon I will be sad when none of the children want to spend time with us. This is our season of life. Run with it!
One more thought for today. I realize how much I have to say about Luke here on my blog - excessive sometimes. Thanks for listening.




3 comments:
I think that's a great decision! He can learn just as much with you guys...and he gets plenty of social interaction with C and G! I was thinking about not sending Sam in the fall...then he started begging to go...so it's looking like he will..unless he changes his tune! :)
Aunt Patty is smiling right now...and is also making a new blanket for him. Luke is his own person, that's for sure. I feel ya on the fighting thing. Evan makes my head hurt sometimes!!!
love that luke.
Post a Comment