Tuesday, February 16, 2010

our long weekend

A recap of our four day weekend (in the form of a list... because I like lists :)



  • more chalk on our wall (which got me thinking...)
  • art easel out of the garage (major cleaning)
  • art easel has a new home in our dining room
  • painting!
  • roller skating
  • scooter riding
  • bike riding
  • trip to the park
  • baseball (it's getting close!)
  • testing the pool (Whenever we get a week of nice weather, the kids are sure it's time to swim!  It's not.)
  • playing with friends
  • baking cookies with Grace
  • reading
  • riding in Tonka dump trucks (I need to take a picture of this!)
It was a nice weekend.  The weather has been in the upper 60's and the kids have rediscovered the outdoors!  Thankfully.  And because I love this scene; Grace at the kitchen sink:

It seemed like a slow weekend with not much happening, but when I look at my list, I would say that plenty was done and enjoyed. 

Today I have clothes on the line - will they dry??  Let's hope!  It would be nice to give my dryer a break.  *** Enjoying the sun and my quiet house.  Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I like lists, too! Looks like a great, long weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin