Happy Valentine's Day, friends and family! So... I'm thinking about LOVE (naturally) and anyone who has children will agree that it's crazy how much we love our children. Crazy, mama bear love! I would die for my children kind of love. Mom and Dad's alike feel this way about their kids.
Grace gave me this Valentine pin that she made at school. I *heart* it so much. My dearest Valentine, Jerry, gave me a mandarin and a lemon tree. I'm a lucky girl (there's been chocolate and flowers, too!) So much love from my family both under our roof and extended beyond. We are happy and healthy and experiencing all that God has to offer.
Last week I finished reading The Diary of a Young Girl; the story of Anne Frank. I can't stop thinking about the life Anne and her family lead in their secret annex. How they survived and then how they died. (I highly recommend Anne Frank's Diary if you've never read it.) Anyways.... let's just say I'm feeling blessed. And loved.





4 comments:
That's been on my list of reads for a long time. Glad to hear it's a good read!
Oh, I loved the book - couldn't stop reading it. It's amazing how young she was and the way she wrote.
Such a beautiful post. Thanks for the reminder.
oh my, that heart is fetching!
Post a Comment