Wednesday, February 10, 2010

popping in to say hello

Last week was crazy hair day.  Today is the 100th day of school celebration and tomorrow we have class Valentine's Day parties.  Just in case you thought I was sitting around eating bon bons!   


This weekend is a four day weekend for the kids.  Lets see if I can be creative and motivated and spend quality time with my children.  (This is always my goal, but somehow I tend to fail time and time again.)  Perhaps, since I've put it "out there".... maybe.

**********************

A bit unrelated, I updated my Blogger editor or some such thing and now I don't seem to have spell check.  It's got to be here somewhere, but until I find it, please don't judge ;)  I really dislike spelling errors (I'm weird like that.)  Have a great Wednesday!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am all about putting my goals out there--I'm sure your weekend will be wonderful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin