Friday, April 16, 2010

creative high

Grace with one of her good friends... oh, my. This was a fun thing to do - a little photo shoot with Grace and her friend. I have senior portraits that I'm shooting (this afternoon) and I wanted to do a practice run with the girls. Found some new spots to shoot, and we had a few laughs.

She dressed herself, of course! Those days of me picking out the clothes are long gone (if they ever even existed.) And the Poppies! Oh, I love the California Poppies!!

I'm on a creative high. I was feeling in a slump, and this just pumped me right back up! Maybe it has something to do with the sun showing up for an appearance lately? That helps, too.

Have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Brenda Johnston said...

I LOVE the one with the door! Awesome background!

Patty T said...

How cute! I'm sure Grace enjoys have a talented momma!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin