Wednesday, April 14, 2010

critters


My window sill in the kitchen is starting to feel like a pet store. Somehow the boys talked me into a betta fish (again) and then they convinced me that they both needed one. They were spending their own money, so I really couldn't argue.

A month or so ago, Grace brought home two tadpoles - add those to the window sill pets. Then Cole's class started to study fish and frogs and he brought home a permission slip to bring home tadpoles. We'll take two, why not!?


Jerry is a bit tired of the tadpoles, but I actually enjoy our little display of life in the kitchen. Three of the tadpoles have gotten pretty big and one has little legs popping out now.  As usual, I think I'm more interested in our science lab than the children are...  maybe I missed out on these things as a child ;)

1 comment:

Patty T said...

Pretty soon you're going to need an aquarium! Ha, ha. I have a couple of guinea pigs you can babysit if you need a cage in the mix as well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin