Tuesday, August 10, 2010

better than Disneyland

The beach is better than Disneyland (and I love me some Disney!).  There's nowhere else I know of where you can sit and relax (it's free - mostly) and the kids are completely entertained!  The beach is like therapy to me... crashing waves, warm sand in between my toes, cool breezes and happy kids.  Luckily, all three love it as much as mom and dad.

There always seems to be something for everyone.  And I also love how we can all be together but if one wants to play alone, it's not a problem.  Everyone finds their own groove at the beach, and it's always different.

Tying daddy up with seaweed was a new game I've never seen.  And running from the waves never gets old!



And even when we take a fall... it's pretty fun.  No, really, they like it.  Ha, haaa...


I never tire of the beach.  It's the stuff my dreams are made of.  And until next time (hopefully sooner than later), I'll remember... I'll dream...


2 comments:

Patty T said...

Yes, yes, yes. The beach is good therapy. My kids would rather go camping near the beach than go to Disneyland. Found that out the hard way when we told them we were going to the beach and surprised them as we were walking from the hotel towards Disneyland. They were both crying as we were walking to the main gate because they wanted to see the ocean. We were cracking up!

Unknown said...

Lovely beach shots!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin