When we saw there was horseback riding in Big Sur, I knew we couldn't pass it up. Grace and I scraped up our cash for an hour and a half ride to the beach and back.
I had a rather slow horse (something about my "fancy camera"). Ha, ha! Grace kept turning around and telling me to catch up. She would look around to enjoy the view and lead "Snickers" back and forth on the trail instead of just sitting back and letting him follow the group. It was fun to be right behind Grace on the train of horses to see just how comfortable she felt.
Grace told me later that when we went through the big meadow she wanted to "just take off!" Thank goodness she couldn't ;)
This summer has brought a few "horse" opportunities that I'm thankful for... Grandma and Aunt Patty will take the lead in the horse department - we're just along for the ride!




1 comment:
Horses are a pain in the butt.
Post a Comment