As if on cue, Grace's basketball season ended and so did the rain and cold weather. But before we move on to baseball season and synchronized swimming, lets have a little basketball show and tell.
This was Grace's first try at basketball and I would have to say that her favorite part was probably running back and forth. All the girls on her team were new to basketball and it was fun to see them learn and grow together. It remains to be seen if Grace will play again, or not. I'm proud of her for trying something new. And now I'm happy for the breather before synchro begins!
One of my favorite basketball game moments was when Luke fell asleep during one of the games. It reminds me that he's still our little guy. And in fact, I love this picture of all three of my favorite guys.
And I also LOVE this picture.
Spring has finally arrived in our part of the world. I hope you're enjoying your spring days doing whatever it is that brings you joy!




No comments:
Post a Comment