To say "there's never a dull moment" with our youngest, Luke, is an understatement. It's been a while since I've had a "Luke post". And I would say after this week that it's time.
In the past week Luke made two huge leaps forward. First, he decided he wanted to read. Everyone else reads, so why shouldn't he? I have to say that he's not doing bad on his reading venture! It's a great project for this summer. Second, Luke decided on our camping trip this last week that he wanted the training wheels taken off his bike. Now he's riding his bike with the big kids - and doing it with gusto I might say. His grit and determination can mean good things when channeled correctly.
For sure, my Lukie still gives us plenty of grief. This, I dare say, is the way he was made. Fearfully and wonderfully made... Every day is a challenge and a delight. I'm going to highlight the delightful parts. Love you little man!
| Mustache Luke |




No comments:
Post a Comment